Apply For

Below you can find a list of links containing applications to several things required by the City.  If you are having trouble finding the permit or application document that you need, please call City Hall at 515-981-0228.

* Liquor license applications, block party applications, street closure applications and special events permits need approval by the Norwalk City Council.  

If you have an event please make sure that you notify the City Clerk at least one month in advance prior to your event so that it can be placed on a City Council Agenda.  The City Council meets the first and third Thursday of each month. 

Questions, please contact the City Clerk.