Municipal Utilities Advisory Commission Volunteer!

Volunteer Needed!
Posted on 03/21/2019
Picture of water with white text asking for volunteers

Interested in Norwalk water, sewer and storm water utilities?  Interested in having a voice in your community?  The City of Norwalk has an opportunity for you to serve on the Municipal Utilities Advisory Commission (UAC).  The UAC advises and makes recommendations to the Mayor and City Council regarding the water, sewer and storm water utilities.  UAC meetings are held every 2-3 months, as needed, on Monday evenings at 6:00 p.m.  The term of this vacancy is three years.   The City of Norwalk makes every effort to organize a diversified group of citizens representing gender balance, a variety of ages and interests. If you have questions, or are interested in participating on the UAC, please submit in writing, your desire to  You can also call the Public Works Department (515) 981-9527 to ask questions and learn more about the opportunity.

City of Norwalk | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2019 West Corporation.